The new trend that is taking mums by surprise is the simple, yet affordable hack in transforming the boring old grey coloured highchair legs to something more modern and eye catching !
Supplies Needed: Contact Paper (Can be purchased from Spotlight between $6-$17 depending on which design you want)
- Cut four 24 x 3.5 inch strips.
- Take the legs off of the highchair if they are attached.
- Start at the bottom of the legs and apply the vinyl/contact paper up.
- Slowly take off the back part of the contact paper exposing the sticky side to the metal leg.
- Once you get the contact paper on the entire leg, start wrapping the paper around the back of the legs.
It's that easy !!!
But here is a quick youtube video, to assist you !!!